- NHS patients, staff and visitors must continue to wear face coverings in healthcare settings - New20/07/2021The public are being reminded by NHS England that everyone accessing or visiting healthcare settings must continue to wear a face covering and follow social distancing rules. Covid restrictions will end in many settings in England from Monday, July ...
- GP Appointments Available on May Bank Holiday29/04/2021
- May Bank Holiday Opening Hours14/04/2021
- Coronavirus Update09/11/2020
- New local rules to limit spread of COVID-19 in Wolverhampton09/11/2020
- New Patients01/11/2020